Cruise Documents Question From New Cruiser

Wannaknow

We just got our documents for our Regatta cruise to Alaska. In the description under "Onboard Experience - Concierge Level Stateroom," it says that there will be a refrigerated mini-bar "stocked with a variety of soft drinks, bottled water and other beverages. Additional charges will apply based upon consumption." The italics are mine.

I am assuming that means the soft drinks & water are free, but any spirits provided will be charged for - as I thought soft drinks and bottled water were free?

We just got our documents for our Regatta cruise to Alaska. In the description under "Onboard Experience - Concierge Level Stateroom," it says that there will be a refrigerated mini-bar "stocked with a variety of soft drinks, bottled water and other beverages. Additional charges will apply based upon consumption." The italics are mine.

I am assuming that means the soft drinks & water are free, but any spirits provided will be charged for - as I thought soft drinks and bottled water were free?

You are correct, they only charge for the liquor that you might use.

You are absolutely correct, there is no charge for bottled water or soft drinks.

Shari

Sharicruz6

Archived