Anyone have Family Balcony Bunk Pics

cperkin2

Does anyone have any pics of the fold down bunks in the Family Balcony rooms, we are going to be in #10118 and can not find any pics of where the bunks fold down from. I have a 9 and 4 yr old so I'm thinking at least one of them will be sleeping in the sofa. Some reports say the sofa folds out to a full size bed. Would love to see a picture though.

Thanks

Chuck

You can't find any pictures because none exist. First of all that cabin number is a mid-ship (BA) balcony not a family balcony (b1-3). Second there is no drop down bunk in that cabin.

"These mid-ship staterooms sleep up to four guests and come with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and a convertible sofa pulls out to sleep two more. Also includes a sitting area and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony with a great view. Because they are mid-ship, you'll have easy access to everything on board."

To my understanding the sofa is like a futon and converts to a bed and not a pull out couch type, but I never investigated ours in a BA so this information on the sofa is from what I have read on CC.

Thanks, che5904. I'm wondering what the difference is between the Family balcony that sleeps 4 and the mid ship balcony that sleeps 4, my reservation say my cabin is a Family Balcony B2, when we were booking there was something about a reclassification of rooms after a certain date. not sure what the difference is though.

Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line

Cruise Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Departure Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011

Departure Port: New York, New York

Length of cruise: 7 days

Category: Family Balcony (B2)

Stateroom Number: 10118

Deck: Deck Ten

Thanks, che5904. I'm wondering what the difference is between the Family balcony that sleeps 4 and the mid ship balcony that sleeps 4, my reservation say my cabin is a Family Balcony B2, when we were booking there was something about a reclassification of rooms after a certain date. not sure what the difference is though.

I have that exact same question just a little farther down on this page

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1419695

I have had a couple of guesses posted but so far the mystery is still unsolved. :(

B2 & BB

They are exactly the same sq. footage, look exactly the same, have the same layout, are side by side on the ship (so it's not location) and $20 difference in the price on the cruise I booked for a friend. Very mysterious :confused:

Archived