FYI for future Sapphire Cruisers - this is a good OV cabin

lovevacadays

My niece and I returned a few weeks ago from a cruise on the Sapphire Princess. I just wanted to share that we had booked cabin E416 (obstructed view). This is a great OV cabin. There is actually no obstruction at all. It is right by the mid-ship elevators which was great. We didn't hear any unusual noise from people getting off the elevators and it was nice to have them right there to pop up to the Lido deck when we were too tired to take stairs. It was also great in the evenings after hanging out in the lounges to be able to walk one deck of stairs up and be just about right at our cabin.

Just thought I would share:)

My niece and I returned a few weeks ago from a cruise on the Sapphire Princess. I just wanted to share that we had booked cabin E416 (obstructed view). This is a great OV cabin. There is actually no obstruction at all. It is right by the mid-ship elevators which was great. We didn't hear any unusual noise from people getting off the elevators and it was nice to have them right there to pop up to the Lido deck when we were too tired to take stairs. It was also great in the evenings after hanging out in the lounges to be able to walk one deck of stairs up and be just about right at our cabin.

Just thought I would share:)

I have E417 on the Emerald next year. It is also an OV but I couldn't see the obstruction on the deck plan. Good to know that you had a good cabin.

Archived