Carnival pins?

mared1

My Liberty pin fell off my lanyard last week while on the Ecstasy. :( I would love to be able to replace it if anyone can help! I have Elation, Destiny, and Ecstasy I can trade.

I have found the perfect solution, It is a locking clasp, and is wonderful ..Never lose a pin again ~~!!~~

You can email me for more information: joebat1@swbell.net

safety%20claspSingle.jpg

It's been a great Christmas! I received a very special pin earlier this month and am still grinning ear to ear; then Santa sent the Destiny pin that my sister needed; and this past week one of his elves sent me a pin that one of my dear friends has been wanting. It's a great day to be a Cruise Critic member!!!!

And in the midst of all my smiles, hopefully I brought some joy to others with the Dream pins that went in the mail this week. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Im confused? wat do u mean i only asked if those old carnival ships have pins like the one in my pic below

Yes, the Festivale had pins like your picture below.

Yes, the Tropicale had pins like your picture below.

No, the TSS Mardi Gras did NOT have pins like your picture below.

No, the TSS Carnnivale did NOT have pins like your picture below.

1CarnivalSingleName.jpg

When Carnival purchased Princess in 1994 Princess had a Captain’s Circle which provided benefits for repeat customers. Carnival then formed their past guest program for repeat customers (2 to 9 cruises) and a Concierge or VIP designation for those who had completed 10 or more cruises. Unlike Princess who used one pin design fleet wide for the different levels obtained, Carnival decided to have a pin design with their distinctive “whale tail” with each ship having its own named pin. This would be given out to all past guest with an invitation to a “Past Guest Party”.

2001Holiday.jpg

This basic design was unchanged from the inception in 1994 until 2000, when, “2000” was added in the red funnel area. This was also the design in “2001” when the pins were also dated. Although only 8 or 9 years old the dated pins are very elusive and desirable today.

1CarnivalDoublename.jpg

Carnival started naming the newer ships after the Fantasy Class with double names in 1996 with the Carnival Destiny. In 2007 when Carnival started refitting and changing the name of the Fantasy Class ships to include the prefix “Carnival”. The ships refitted and renamed in 2007 were: Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Elation, and the Carnival Paradise. In 2008 Carnival refitted & renamed : Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation, & Carnival Fascination. In early 2009 Carnival, after a dry dock of the Holiday, renamed it the Carnival Holiday and issued “past guest pins” with the new name.

Carnival stopped issuing pins to “past guest” in late 2009, and at present limit the free pins to the Concierge or VIP Members.

Edited by joebat1
spelling

Yes, the Festivale had pins like your picture below.

Yes, the Tropicale had pins like your picture below.

No, the TSS Mardi Gras did NOT have pins like your picture below.

No, the TSS Carnnivale did NOT have pins like your picture below.

1CarnivalSingleName.jpg

When Carnival purchased Princess in 1994 Princess had a Captain’s Circle which provided benefits for repeat customers. Carnival then formed their past guest program for repeat customers (2 to 9 cruises) and a Concierge or VIP designation for those who had completed 10 or more cruises. Unlike Princess who used one pin design fleet wide for the different levels obtained, Carnival decided to have a pin design with their distinctive “whale tail” with each ship having its own named pin. This would be given out to all past guest with an invitation to a “Past Guest Party”.

2001Holiday.jpg

This basic design was unchanged from the inception in 1994 until 2000, when, “2000” was added in the red funnel area. This was also the design in “2001” when the pins were also dated. Although only 8 or 9 years old the dated pins are very elusive and desirable today.

1CarnivalDoublename.jpg

Carnival started naming the newer ships after the Fantasy Class with double names in 1996 with the Carnival Destiny. In 2007 when Carnival started refitting and changing the name of the Fantasy Class ships to include the prefix “Carnival”. The ships refitted and renamed in 2007 were: Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Elation, and the Carnival Paradise. In 2008 Carnival refitted & renamed : Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation, & Carnival Fascination. In early 2009 Carnival, after a dry dock of the Holiday, renamed it the Carnival Holiday and issued “past guest pins” with the new name.

Carnival stopped issuing pins to “past guest” in late 2009, and at present limit the free pins to the Concierge or VIP Members.

Its funny b/c i just won a Fantasy 2001 pin lol but anyway thanks and just out of curiosity how rare are the tropicale and festivale pins?