Carnival pins?

mared1

Its funny b/c i just won a Fantasy 2001 pin lol but anyway thanks and just out of curiosity how rare are the tropicale and festivale pins?

Congratulation on winning the Fantasy 2001. That is a very desirable & scarce pin.

It is hard to put the "rare" designation on either since more than 10,000 ++++

were in all likelihood produced of each, and if the truth were know probably closer to 50,000 were produced. The Tropicale also was produced with 2000.

Now, in the number of pins that reach the secondary market (EBay) that figure might be classified as "rare". as very, very few are sold, and the few that are offered are bring premium prices. In the past year the typical prices realized have been:

Festivale............ $ 100.00 to $ 150.00

Tropicale.............$ 100.00...solid

Tropicale "2000"....$ 50.00

Jubilee................ $ 75.00 to $ 100.00

Jubilee "2000"...... $ 50.00

Jubilee "2001"...... $ 50.00

Congratulation on winning the Fantasy 2001. That is a very desirable & scarce pin.

It is hard to put the "rare" designation on either since more than 10,000 ++++

were in all likelihood produced of each, and if the truth were know probably closer to 50,000 were produced. The Tropicale also was produced with 2000.

Now, in the number of pins that reach the secondary market (EBay) that figure might be classified as "rare". as very, very few are sold, and the few that are offered are bring premium prices. In the past year the typical prices realized have been:

Festivale............ $ 100.00 to $ 150.00

Tropicale.............$ 100.00...solid

Tropicale "2000"....$ 50.00

Jubilee................ $ 75.00 to $ 100.00

Jubilee "2000"...... $ 50.00

Jubilee "2001"...... $ 50.00

Thats expenise! and wat about the Celebration pins?

That would be awesome! I have been watching ebay myself for my pins with no luck. I hope you have some luck!

Thank you for helping me!

Laura:rolleyes:

Just an FYI for those buying on EBAY, watch the shipping charge, somtimes it can be more than the pin. I did purchase the Celebration pin (cost a bit more because the ship is out of Carnival's line) & still looking for the Pardadise.

Just an FYI for those buying on EBAY, watch the shipping charge, somtimes it can be more than the pin. I did purchase the Celebration pin (cost a bit more because the ship is out of Carnival's line) & still looking for the Pardadise.

I will be happy to trade a Paradise to you ~~!!~~

Looking for a "Carnival Sensation"

Can trade "Carnival Inspiration" "Carnival Fantasy" or "Carnival Fascination" (all are sealed on the card)

If you are looking for the new "Carnival Sensation" Carnival Customer service told me they were available in May or June 2009. I record every Carnival Pin sold and there has NOT been one listed or sold. Hopefully some will show soon. If you want the original Sensation, I have one I will trade you.

Any pins out for the Dream??? in the shops yet?

Yes, I will be happy to trade you a Dream...

EMAIL me if you are interested in a trade, or if you prefer I can list them:

joebat1@swbell.net

The "Funnel Hat" has all the Carnival ships except the Mardi Gras- undated. The vest has all the dated 2000 & 2001. I have dupes of all except maybe 6 or 7, and if I could find the boxes, I think I would have most of them. Ship Pins have been my passion for over 10 years, and pin collecting in general for over half a century.

Will be happy to trade for ship pins from any cruise line, and especially "world cruises" and "inaugural cruises".

100_5266-a30.jpg

I just bought one as well and it was pretty pricey but still i think it was worth it in the long shot, its undated

Brandon, the Carnivale is the oldest style.

These were distributed by "Fort, Inc." The earliest ones were made in the USA, and at some point in time the manufacturing was moved to Mexico.

Carnivale.jpg

Next style, later(newer) in time.

HolidayC.jpg

And the recent design:

FantasyC.jpgnewAmsterdam.jpg

The gold tone silhouette pin has been produced for many different shipping companies, and there should be Mardi Gras, and Carnivale pins in this design.. I have never seen either.

SensationG.jpg

Brandon, the Carnivale is the oldest style.

These were distributed by "Fort, Inc." The earliest ones were made in the USA, and at some point in time the manufacturing was moved to Mexico.

Carnivale.jpg

Next style, later(newer) in time.

HolidayC.jpg

And the recent design:

FantasyC.jpgnewAmsterdam.jpg

The gold tone silhouette pin has been produced for many different shipping companies, and there should be Mardi Gras, and Carnivale pins in this design.. I have never seen either.

SensationG.jpg

ive seen the pins the the sensation one u have above but never the shield pins before thts pretty kool

yeh i know tht but was just wondering if u did

Yeh. I knew that.... Here is a CC link that will take you to a March sailing on OceanVillage. I am willing to bet someone going would be happy to send you an extra luggage tag..Good Luck ~~!!~~

Just post on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=472

Yeh. I knew that.... Here is a CC link that will take you to a March sailing on OceanVillage. I am willing to bet someone going would be happy to send you an extra luggage tag..Good Luck ~~!!~~

Just post on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=472

Thanks and have you been on the Caribbean Princess we r going on her in Aug :D

Hi,I just stumbled upon this post.I never knew they made pins for Carnival.If anyone has any extra pins that i could buy to start a collection please email me and i will pay for them.I just need one for each ship.Thats if anyone has any extras. Thanks

thesawch@yahoo.ca

Edited by thesawch