Booking a cruise whilst on a cruise

petlady7

By booking a future Princess Cruise on board you usually get a reasonably attractive Future Cruise Credit (FCC) to be used for Food / Grog, and also reduced Deposits, with flexibility to transfer deposits if required to another cruise .

Also one often gets in early and gets the exact Stateroom you want.

Not much....more of an early booking/past passenger discount, which you can get without booking on the ship.....unless they are running some sort of special promotion for select cruises if you book on board.

If you buy a future cruise credit for each passenger and use those to book your next cruise, that will allow you to pay a small $100 per person deposit and give you an on board credit-ranging from $25-$150 based on the length of cruise and the cabin type. That gives some savings in the way of an OBC.

More info than a direct response to your question....but, hope it's helpful. :D

At the beginning of last year we booked two trips on boar for the end of 2010 & were give the lower deposit or $100 p/p plus a doubling the normal FCC credit. I give them the same TA that we had booked with so they could transfer the booking to them. I received an email from my TA the next day confirming the trips & they also notified me that I could get a lower price then what Princess had given me + some additional cabin credit.

I now check on each cruise with the future sales person to see if I can do it again but was told that this is a rare occurrence only offered at the start of the year by Princess on cruises that aren't selling that well.

Archived