Review of Spirit?

Hello Davetheroad, I know you are back, admittedly it was only yesterday, but where is your review! Sorry to be pushy, but I am waiting!!! :rolleyes:

Phew! give me a chance, I am shattered and need to gather my thoughts. footy starts in 5 mins and the grand prix tommorrow.

I hope to write something this weekend but I can say i enjoyed myself despite all the itinery changes and stomach cramps for a few days.

Phew! give me a chance, I am shattered and need to gather my thoughts. footy starts in 5 mins and the grand prix tommorrow.

I hope to write something this weekend but I can say i enjoyed myself despite all the itinery changes and stomach cramps for a few days.

Got to get your priorities right Dave :D

Hope you had a great time despite the problems.

Berwyn

i enjoyed myself despite all the itinery changes and stomach cramps for a few days.

i am curious about the changes to itinerary. If you get 5 mins before the grand prix, maybe you could shed some more light on this. We are on the spirit on 17 june, getting awfully excited, did the spirit live up to your expectations?

regards Pauline.

Whooohoooo Barcelona, what a goal by messi! (suppose i have to credit rooney for his class goal also!)

i am curious about the changes to itinerary. If you get 5 mins before the grand prix, maybe you could shed some more light on this. We are on the spirit on 17 june, getting awfully excited, did the spirit live up to your expectations?

regards Pauline.

Whooohoooo Barcelona, what a goal by messi! (suppose i have to credit rooney for his class goal also!)

Hi Pauline

I can give you a quick answer on this while Daves watchin the Grand Prix (Hi Dave). Itinerary was the same they just had to alter the order of the ports. This was due to a Manchester flight being delayed so we didn't sail until 4.30am which meant we would have had to miss out Kotor, so the next day was a day at sea. We all ended up confused as to where we were going but we didn't miss out on any of the ports.

This does show though how risky it is pre booking shore excursions from other companies.

Mary

Morning Scarey, I have just had a nice long lie in but I reckon on another couple of long sleeps to get back to normal.

Question, do I write a official review or one here on the forum, or both?

Morning Scarey, I have just had a nice long lie in but I reckon on another couple of long sleeps to get back to normal.

Question, do I write a official review or one here on the forum, or both?

Morning Dave

Know what you mean I now need another cruise to get over this one. A week is def not long enough. Looked out for you on the last night but I ended up having to go to bed early (well still 12.30) but earlier than I wanted as I came down with a stinking cold.:(

My body also doesn't know what time it's on yet with all the time changes.

As regards a review I've noticed before lots of people put them on both.

Hope your stomachs settled now. Look forward to reading your review (I'm too lazy at min. will put a few things on later)

Mary

Mary

Scarey Mary !! That,s not good enough, think of us who are still waiting to go on cruise, sitting by our PC,s in anticipation, while you and Davetheroad hint at what it was like. Definately put it on this forum or I won,t be able to find it. :rolleyes:

Archived