Booking La Reserve online

Dutch Explorers

Yesterday I noticed it is possible to book La Reserve online now. No need to call Oceania anymore.

The only strange thing is that after making the reservation and payment it shows very strange responses in "manage my reservation"

Sometimes it shows the incorrect date (not even a date during my booked cruise) and other times it shows no reservation at all.

Of course I have send an email to Oceania to check on this as I have no confirmation on paper but I was wondering if somebody else experienced the same issues.

Do note when booking La Reserve they do 2 different Menus both are excellent! You dont get a choice they alternate between menu A and menu B. The reason for mentioning this is that if you are in an owners , Vista or Oceania suite they will give tyou a complimentary dinner there, thus it is best to check with your butler which night its on and which menu will be given, that will allow you to book the other menu on your next visit.

Regards

JimGib

Archived