Stanley Cup Finals

The Stanley Cup Finals start tomorrow night. I am sailing next Sunday on the Allure. Any chance that they will broadcast the games? It would be really nice to watch on the big screen. Go Boston Bruins.

They did not have NBC on board, so chances are the answer is no.

But they did surprise us last week by showing the UAEFA Soccer Finals from FOX on Saturday. (After they said they couldn't get rights) They managed to grab a fox satellite feed from a station in PR.

So anything is possible. :)

Last year on the Oasis they had it on the jumbo screen where the watershow performs since large groups wanted to view it since its a big internationl sport.

That would be the way to watch them for sure! I was lucky enough to watch the Patriots game last Thanksgiving in the Aqua Theater, it was awesome :D

Not sure what station they were on, but we were able to watch all the NBA conference finals during the May 15-21 sailing. They were spread out between the AquaTheater one night, Studio B another, and in the On Air Club.

Yeah! I'll be on that cruise, and I'm a little bummed that the Lightning couldn't pull it out. They gave it a heck of a run though.

I wish that I could say that I am sorry that Tampa lost but I am a Bruins fan. I know how upsetting it is to lose. It was a fantastic series. Sat on the edge of the chair for all of the games. There is nothing like play off hockey, except maybe the finals. I really hope to catch the games onboard.

Go Bruins. Take the cup back to the US.

Last year on the Oasis they had it on the jumbo screen where the watershow performs since large groups wanted to view it since its a big internationl sport.

Hope that this is the case this year. Keeping my fingers and toes all crossed.

Hey Sorry to let you know this but I don't believe you will be able to watch the Stanley Cup Series on the ship, live at least. Me and my group of friends just got off last Sunday and the ship does not have Versus which is who has the complete series till the end. It killed us Die Hard Bruins fans. But we spent each game night on a smart phone paying for internet to be updated throughout dinner and after in the internet cafe. So sorry to say you will not be able to watch the game live but bring your bruins gear and cheer and root for them from afar. We celebrated after game 7 at the Bow and Stern. Maybe *knock on wood* you can do the same. Have a safe and great trip.

Archived