AHHHH SOOOO EXCITED....a first for me!

I just hung up the phone with my PVP and booked my 2nd cruise for this year!!!

We haven't been on to many cruises, but reading this site almost daily has gotten me so addicted its crazy!

I've never been able to afford more than one good vacation a year (maybe a few small weekends and one big vaca a year)... and this year is our WEDDING, so no idea how i came up with the money, but i figured it out and YAY!!!

We are booked on the Freedom 10/2 and getting married on day 2 in Key west. Total of 20 people joining us for our small wedding.

Finally got the nerve to ask my mom if she would keep the kids, was super surprised she agreed, so my (then) new hubby and I will go going on a 4 nighter in december ALONE.... Since my almost 3 year old was born we have never had a night away from the kids! Now we will have a whole weekend?!?! *GASP!* I don't know what i'm going to do with myself!

I hope the Ecstasy is a nice ship and will treat us well!

We also signed up for my time dining, we have always had the kids and so always had assigned dining for them, but we figured we'd try something new....

I am so excited i can't even contain myself! I don't know if i'm more excited for the wedding cruise or the one where we get to go alone!! Haha

Anyways, just had to share!

From one Gator to another, have two great cruises! Each will be special in its own way. But after the second in less than one year, you are going to be spoiled.

Thank you!

And GOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!! :D

We haven't been on to many cruises, but reading this site almost daily has gotten me so addicted its crazy!

I've never been able to afford more than one good vacation a year (maybe a few small weekends and one big vaca a year)... and this year is our WEDDING, so no idea how i came up with the money, but i figured it out and YAY!!!

We are booked on the Freedom 10/2 and getting married on day 2 in Key west. Total of 20 people joining us for our small wedding.

Finally got the nerve to ask my mom if she would keep the kids, was super surprised she agreed, so my (then) new hubby and I will go going on a 4 nighter in december ALONE.... Since my almost 3 year old was born we have never had a night away from the kids! Now we will have a whole weekend?!?! *GASP!* I don't know what i'm going to do with myself!

We also signed up for my time dining, we have always had the kids and so always had assigned dining for them, but we figured we'd try something new....

I am so excited i can't even contain myself! I don't know if i'm more excited for the wedding cruise or the one where we get to go alone!! Haha

Great Post:D. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!

Not trying to spoil the wedding - I hope it all goes off without a hitch. BUT, you're getting married in Key West? I'm sure you are aware that October is hurricane season, and there's a possibility that a hurricane could prevent you from stopping in Key West. If you haven't thought of a back-up plan, it might be a good idea to do that.

As I said, I'm hoping the cruise - and wedding - goes as planned, but I think it's something you should be aware of at least.

Congrats on the wedding, and I hope you have a super cruise!

Not trying to spoil the wedding - I hope it all goes off without a hitch. BUT, you're getting married in Key West? I'm sure you are aware that October is hurricane season, and there's a possibility that a hurricane could prevent you from stopping in Key West. If you haven't thought of a back-up plan, it might be a good idea to do that.

As I said, I'm hoping the cruise - and wedding - goes as planned, but I think it's something you should be aware of at least.

Congrats on the wedding, and I hope you have a super cruise!

Um thanks? I was already aware of this. Carnival explains that when u book ur wedding. That's possible even during non-hurricane season. If it doesn't work out, we will get a refund and get married when we get home, or carnival will help us set it up at the next port.

Not something I'm going to dwell on, if I worried about every "what if" I'd never get married... No matter what's happens it'll be a great cruise with all my closest family and friends! And we will figure it out if it happens.

I'm just excited that i get to go on 2 cruises and actually get a whole weekend with just my hunny! 4 whole nights, wow! Still in awe about it!!

Thanks for all the other comments. I'm seriously so excited! My pvp said they are moving the ecstasy from Galveston to port canaveral, i didn't really care about the ship, just was excited to find a 4 night that was about the price of a 3 night! Just hope its warm enough so we can do a day at atlantis's water park! :-)

I don't think Bigman was trying to put a damper on your excitement...your post didn't say that the wedding was arranged through Carnival....

Congratulations to you - I hope you get warm weather and sunny skies for BOTH of your cruises! Awesome :)

Congratulations!!! Good for you.

You'll love the Ecstasy... she's a lovely ship with an amazing crew. We're going to miss her here in Texas...

:)

Archived