Coral and Island Princess Theater

dancing

Anyone who has been on either of these ships, can you please explain on the brochure there appears to be a upper and lower level to the Princess Theater, but no way to get to the lower section. Is this so, upper and lower and how do you get to the lower section as it is on Plaza deck behind the dining room. No outside to walk around. Thanks

Anyone who has been on either of these ships, can you please explain on the brochure there appears to be a upper and lower level to the Princess Theater, but no way to get to the lower section. Is this so, upper and lower and how do you get to the lower section as it is on Plaza deck behind the dining room. No outside to walk around. Thanks

I just looked at the brochure, & don't have the slightest idea, why they show the lower level on fiesta deck. We've been on both ships, & always went to the theatre by way of the Prominade Deck.

Minette

I can't remember! In fact, I don't know if I've ever been in the upper level of Princess Theater on either Island or Coral. Grand class ships have a small set of stair cases at either side of the stage so that you can get to the upper level, maybe Coral has them, as well?

The Universe Lounge also has two levels of seating, but there's a tiny circular staircase near the bar at the back of the lower level that connects the upper and lower levels.

There is no "upper" or "lower" level in the theater. The theater is just 2 decks deep. You enter on the upper level (Promonade deck) and the rows of seats extend down into the Fiesta level but it is all one room. The book is a little confusing. Look at the Diamond/Sapphire deck plans if you want to be confused!

Archived