Port Canaveral VIP Boarding

Orlando is land locked...LOL

Out of PC the one time I did it out of there with friends we went to the VIP counter and since they had just started boarding we just walked through a different area to board...Quick and easy. Never did see the VIP area....

Orlando is land locked...LOL

Out of PC the one time I did it out of there with friends we went to the VIP counter and since they had just started boarding we just walked through a different area to board...Quick and easy. Never did see the VIP area....

Thanks for the quick response.

I have not cruised out of Orlando in a very long time and am not familiar with this port. Can anyone tell me what the VIP boarding area is like? Is it a separate room or open area seating? Thanks

I'm not sure what you consider "a very long time" but I'll share my experience with your from my Sensation cruise in January 2010. We were first-time cruisers but had booked a suite so we had VIP boarding. Upon arrival at the port, I think we filled out a few forms and then were whisked into a separate room for check-in. When that was complete, we were taken to the large open seating area with everyone else to await boarding of VIP passengers.

Hope that helps!

We were on the Dream recently, and we always book a suite, so we had VIP boarding. Once you enter the terminal, someone will guide you to VIP check-in. That is in a separate room. Then, when you're done, you go to the open-area seating, but there's a separate area to sit & wait for VIP boarders. In fact, the VIP-seating is literally right outside of the check-in room.

We were on the Dream last year and when you walk up to the port, there were two lines, the one to the left was for VIP. You go through security and they tell you which direction to go for VIP. You are in a totally separate line with check-in to the left of the regular check in area. We went around a LOT of people so its definitely worth it. If you can't tell, just ask one of the Carnival people, they are always around and can tell you which line to go in....or you can just look for the shorter line!:p

We were on the Dream recently, and we always book a suite, so we had VIP boarding. Once you enter the terminal, someone will guide you to VIP check-in. That is in a separate room. Then, when you're done, you go to the open-area seating, but there's a separate area to sit & wait for VIP boarders. In fact, the VIP-seating is literally right outside of the check-in room.

Great, this is helpful in knowing what to expect. Each port is different. Thanks

Port Canaveral has two terminals that are used by Carnival. The Dream is one one side and the Sensation on the far other. Which ship are you going to sail on? If the choice is Sensation, The VIP line starts outside even before the security check in, then upstairs to a room on the right.

Port Canaveral has two terminals that are used by Carnival. The Dream is one one side and the Sensation on the far other. Which ship are you going to sail on? If the choice is Sensation, The VIP line starts outside even before the security check in, then upstairs to a room on the right.

Wow, I didn't know there are two terminals... We are on the Sensation... Thank you for the heads up!:)

Wow, I didn't know there are two terminals... We are on the Sensation... Thank you for the heads up!:)

You can see the VIP check-in room on the top level, to the right of the elevator.

Enjoy your cruise!! :)

840298588_ZLkqo-L.jpg

Archived