When do the excursions leave?

abisha

I booked Atlantis Beach Day for Nassau. First, when do I need to be off the ship to pick up the shuttle?Do they all go out to the Atlantis at once or is there some sort of schedule and do I have a scheduled time? Second, what do I need to show the driver/guide when I get on the shuttle?

For the cabana I booked for HMC..I assume I just go to the excursions desk on embarkation day to select/discuss what cabana I'll end up with and they will advise from there. I thought I heard cabana rental people are entitled to board the tender first. What time would that be? And what do I show as proof?

All the information you need about when and where to go to join your excursion group will be in an envelope in your cabin when you board. You give the tour director the "ticket" that is in the envelope. He will already have your name and will check you off his list. Usually this "meeting" will be up to half an hour before the actual time the excursion starts. Sometimes you meet on the dock and other times you meet in a lounge on board and walk off the ship together, just depends on the type of transportation you have with your excursion. Do not fret unless you have no tickets in your cAbin!

Archived