# 2 cruise

anitashe

Ok im so new to all this and hope u all can help me. Im going on the liberty aug 20 for our 20th anniversary:) This is my first real cruise the first one was BAD!:( I sure hope this one will be better. I have read alot of reviews and its helped me alot.The only thing that bugs me is going in aug i here it its a bad time to go?

It is hurricane season but bad weather can occur at any time of the year. We sail every year during hurricane season and have only been effected once so the odds are very good indeed that you won't notice it.

:)

We were on the Liberty in July-August of 2010. Yes it was hot but with all the water activities to do you will be fine. We did water type activities in two ports. The ship is good. We had teenagers and they had a blast. So go and have fun.

Just out of curiousity...

What was your first cruise and why was it bad??

BTW, Liberty is a nice ship. I'm sure you'll have a good time!

ETA: I see you found your Roll Call. That's a really good place to meet fellow cruisers and plan things to do in port. Also check out the Ports of Call boards to get ideas on things to do in port, if you haven't already.

Archived