Correction! Le Galion or grand case

Sorry! I didn't mean Mahuo. Which beach do you prefer, Le Galion or Grand case?

Le Galion is a beach and Grand Case is a village which has two beaches, and is famous for having many excellent restaurants and the LOLOS which are essentially four BBQ restaurants which are locally run and very casual. Of the two beaches in Grand Case I would choose Petite Plage. The public access is just past the Grand Case Beach Club and the food, service and snorkeling options are all very good. Le Galion is a lovely beach and is perfect for small children. There is natural shade and the option to rent chairs and umbrellas and the beach has a very laid back kind of rugged beauty to it. Both beaches have food and restroom facilities and both are excellent choices. If snorkeling is a priority then the choice would be easy. I would plan a snorkeling trip through creole water sports from Petite Plage beach. I personally don't think that you can go wrong with either of these beaches.

Archived