Day Passes

Busman723

• 2 weeks later...
We spent the day at the Almond Casuarina on our last day in Barbados in Feb this year and had a great time.

Did you contact the resort ahead of time about the pass? If you don't mind me asking, what was the rate? What did it include?

We will be there in March 2012 and I am just starting to research beaches for our stop.

TLHB70 - hi as we are from the UK i tried to e-mail the hotel rather than phone them but you had to go through the main Almond Resort website and I never seemed to get a reply so I booked with through Barbados Day Pass they were really helpful I would hardly recommend.

TLHB70 - hi as we are from the UK i tried to e-mail the hotel rather than phone them but you had to go through the main Almond Resort website and I never seemed to get a reply so I booked with through Barbados Day Pass they were really helpful I would hardly recommend.

Thank you. I will have to check them out.

• 2 weeks later...

the Almond Casuarina has it. my friend did it a couple of times. i think she said it was $120 US/day per person from the hotel but i saw it listed for $85. there is a site that is trying to promote day passes and have the various hotels and prices listed. http://barbadosdaypass.com/#/book-your-day-pass/4549632170

i would suggest one close to the cruise pier which lands downtown. also, don't forget to consider the cost of taxis/transfer to the hotel.

the Almond Casuarina has it. my friend did it a couple of times. i think she said it was $120 US/day per person from the hotel but i saw it listed for $85. there is a site that is trying to promote day passes and have the various hotels and prices listed. http://barbadosdaypass.com/#/book-your-day-pass/4549632170

i would suggest one close to the cruise pier which lands downtown. also, don't forget to consider the cost of taxis/transfer to the hotel.

Thank you so much for this link!

Archived