dress code etc

We are going on the Dream on 30/07/11, dining for men is long trousers but is it ok to change to tailored shorts for the bars and caberat or not? Also the AI package does it extend to the mini bar in the room or not? If not do the same charges apply for that as at the bar or more expensive?

Posted this on another thread

Generally for the restaurant like the Orion(sit down,waiter service) where we did the majority of our eating at night it was pair of trousers/chinos,shirt/polo shirt but saw many(myself included) with what I would call dress jeans.On the other hand some were dressed up to the nines.Each to there own I say.My philosophy is wear what you feel most comfortable in,at the end of the day you`ve paid good money for your holiday,its not a fashion show..The buffet restaurant is more relaxed where again chinos/jeans,polo shirt/t-shirt seem to be the order of the day although seen quite a few wth three quarters.

Nothing to stop you wearing jeans at the shows/theatres afterwards(i did),again whatever you feel comfortable in.

One of the reasons I chose to cruise with Thomsons(Dream)is the relaxed dress code

Archived