parking long beach, ca.

greartart

If you reserve a room at the Hotel Maya the night before your cruise and put in the discount code available (search the boards for it), you will get the room for $99 and they allow you to park your car there for the entire cruise. They also have a free shuttle to pier. You can't really beat that!

I hope this helps!

you mean by a good deal. The above poster is correct for the cost at the pier. We are cruising in August and staying the night before at the Maya Hotel for $109 with free parking for the week and shuttle to and from the pier. Looks like your coming in from Arizona so that might be a good deal for you~

Your only options in Long Beach are parking at the pier or getting a Snooze/Cruise package. The Hilton usually runs some sort of a special. Search the West Coast Departure board for the Hilton code.

The lot is $15/day and they will charge you by the hour for any portion of the day. Once we arrived at 9:30a Friday and didn't leave until 11:30a Monday had to pay for the extra time.

I just found the code for the Hotel Maya discount. It is 0560018220. When you make the reservation, put that code in the corporate acct number box and you will get the discount. I had options of $99, $103, and $109 a night, which included the seven free days of parking.

Remember once you add the tax, the hotel is more than parking at the pier~

I agree...it's only a better deal if you were already planning to stay in a hotel the night before the cruise. If you are driving in the day of, then the parking at the pier is a little bit cheaper.

We did the Hotel Maya just last month, and let me tell you....that is a nice Hotel. We stayed two nights before the cruise and had free parking the whole time plus the cruise. I don't have any reservations recommending this place. And it's a short walk along the waterway to the Queen Mary and the Russian Sub moored there. We had a fun stay there with a nice view of the water.

If you don't need a hotel, then the parking structure is your best bet. Nothing else close by. But it is covered parking.

Enjoy your cruise....can I go with you??? I'm ready to go again! :D

I just found the code for the Hotel Maya discount. It is 0560018220. When you make the reservation, put that code in the corporate acct number box and you will get the discount. I had options of $99, $103, and $109 a night, which included the seven free days of parking.

Special Offer Dates:shim.gifNov. 21, 2010 - Oct. 10, 2011shim.gifRates:shim.gifFrom 174/night USD

This is the rate they give me, not including tax yet.

I just booked at the Hilton Long Beach for Oct and it was 119 which included parking for the 7 days and shuttle service to and from the ship...

So if parking is 115 at the structure why not come in the night b4 for 4.00 more.. Just tell them u want the carnival park and snooze package...

Special Offer Dates:shim.gifNov. 21, 2010 - Oct. 10, 2011shim.gifRates:shim.gifFrom 174/night USD

Call the hotel again and give them the code, they sometimes play dumb and say they cant find it. Insist and you will get it. Its a great deal!!!

I made my reservation online this afternoon using that code, so it should work. I first tried to put it in the special offer code box, but it didn't work. I then tried to put the code in the corporate acct number box, and it worked. If you can't accomplish it online, I would do what someone else suggested and call them.

The lot is $15/day and they will charge you by the hour for any portion of the day. Once we arrived at 9:30a Friday and didn't leave until 11:30a Monday had to pay for the extra time.

That's what I paid a year and a half ago. (including the extra time) :(

Last week for the SPLENDOR, my cabin mate and I had his daughter drive us to the port and pick us up afterwards. 20 minutes away . . . cheap, cheap, cheap. :D

I just booked at the Hilton Long Beach for Oct and it was 119 which included parking for the 7 days and shuttle service to and from the ship...

So if parking is 115 at the structure why not come in the night b4 for 4.00 more.. Just tell them u want the carnival park and snooze package...

Not sure if you know this but the parking lot at the Hilton LB is just a huge open lot, no covered parking, there is an attendant stand with a gate but that is only manned during the day if I remember correctly~~and it is right near a freeway entrance~ Not sure if I would feel comfortable leaving my car unattended there for a week~

Thank you...it is awesome...it work, I got mine for $ 109 including taxes. Put the code under corporate account.

I just did a fake booking for your date. Garden view room is $99+tax=$113.92. Water view room is $109+tax=$125.43.

Unless you need a place to stay for the night, then the port parking is still cheaper at $105 for the week and most is covered parking.

Archived