Liberty Questions

1) Is the atrium adults only? and does it have a pool?

2) Cigar Smoking - Is there an area on the ship that Cigar smoking is allowed?

3) Lines to eat? Due to its size are there lines at the bars and the buffets?

Sailed on the Granduer last September and loved it. The size of the Liberty is a little intimidating.

I have been on 15 Carnival Cruises but after I sailed on RCCL, Never going back to Carnival.!

Any imput on the ship, the good the bad and the ugly would be appreciated.

1) Is the atrium adults only? and does it have a pool? There is a Solarium area which is adults only with a pool. It is wonderful.

2) Cigar Smoking - Is there an area on the ship that Cigar smoking is allowed? I believe so, but someone with experience with it could answer better.

3) Lines to eat? Due to its size are there lines at the bars and the buffets? Although there are many more passengers on the Liberty compared to the Grandeur, you won't feel crowded. The only time we found there to be noticeable crowds was at breakfast on a port day in the WJ. And, even then, it wasn't too bad to find a table and get your food.

Sailed on the Granduer last September and loved it. The size of the Liberty is a little intimidating.

I have been on 15 Carnival Cruises but after I sailed on RCCL, Never going back to Carnival.!

Any imput on the ship, the good the bad and the ugly would be appreciated.

I've never been on a ship smaller than Voyager class, but the Liberty is my favorite ship!

Also, I would consider getting a balcony on the Liberty. On that class and bigger, the balconies are all plexiglass. It is SOOO nice sitting out there.

Also, you'll love Sorrento's on the Promenade. Great little sandwiches and pizza and its open 24/7.

(Wait - if you've only been on the Grandeur, you've never had a Promenade. You'll LOVE that!)

Archived