Nativeway - Rays, Reef, & Island

bherrell

I called Nativeway to try to book thte Stringray & Island Tour today, however they said they were booked but still had room on a tour that goes to the Rays, the Reef, and the Island. Has anyone done a tour like this with Nativeway? I don't see it on their website, but it sounds even better than the one I was trying to book. Thanks!

We're coming in on the mariner at 8:30, we didn't do the rum tour, three kids under 14 going, so we're just doing stingrays and coral gardens.

the parkers: I actually called her directly, I figured the phone call was minimal and I got it confirmed in an email the very next day. Contacted Sharon on the 18th by phone.

We just came back from and were on the Native tour.

we took the stingray and snorkling, a 2hour 1/2 tour.

IT WONT BE A 2 1/2 HOURS TOUR !!!

They are short of busses... to go and then to come back !

We wait nearly 1/2 for departure , time to get everyone on small busses and at the return we wait ovr 45 minutes under the sun. We werent very happy!

We havent go time to stop at the beach, too bad because the water was incredibly clear!

And then, at the pier for ambarcation it was terrible, nearly 30 minutes in line to get on the boat. Lucky we were! there was only 5 cruiseline boat in.

But it worth the trip, ray's and the snorkling on the clearest water I ever seen worth the stop.

Enjoy!

Best

Archived