Has any one sailed New Horizons?

HappyHappy1

Has anyone sailed with New Horizons for a full day sail? I searched the boards and found some great reviews in the past, but nothing recent. The price is fantastic...which is why I'm interested and also a little leary. $80 if you pay by credit card and $60 if you pay cash. We are doing a land vacation, island hopping. While in St. Thomas we will be staying at Sapphire Village. This tour leaves from the Sapphire Marina, making this very convienent. I appreciate the feedback.

Happy Happy!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

We did this tour but it was 3 years ago while we were staying on St. Thomas for a week. We took a taxi to Sapphire Bay to get the charter. There were probably about 16-18 people on board after stopping in St. John to pick up the remaining passengers. We went to Virgin Gorda to see the Baths, then to Pusser's for lunch(a private island). We then snorkeled off the island of Tortola,then back to St. John to go through customs. I loved this charter, would do it again. The only regret I had is not spending more time at the Baths on Virgin Gorda, but I understand the time constraints to get everything in. I honestly can't remember what we paid for the two of us and I have no other recent experience.

Hope this helps!

Pat

Archived