Explanation of deck codes please

I booked a cabin without much thought other than to say I wanted connecting rooms with oceaview balcony. I'm looking back at the reservation site and realize that the price varies depending on the deck code, but I don't know how to interpret the deck codes. Any help out there. Thank you in advance

I booked a cabin without much thought other than to say I wanted connecting rooms with oceaview balcony. I'm looking back at the reservation site and realize that the price varies depending on the deck code, but I don't know how to interpret the deck codes. Any help out there. Thank you in advance

All connecting balconies are D1 -4. D1's are on all decks, midship, and have larger balconies. They are the most expensive. D2's are midship on all balconies. D3 are on upper decks forward or back, and D4 are lower decks. Although, initially, the price goes down as the number goes up, that is not true as you get closer to the cruise.

Archived