Looking for nice hotel in Daytona Beach before cruise?

Carter29072

I am looking for a room on Daytona Beach or Ormond Beach for 1 night before our cruise in April. We like to stay on the beach that one night before driving to the port the next morning. The last time we were down there we ended up staying at a dump. I really would like to stay at around $100 or less if possible but it is really important that I have a clean room, preferably with a pool. Thanks for any advice!

As info......if you are just looking for a cheap room for one night I would recommend The Makai in Ormond Beach. We stay there frequently. It is an older hotel but clean and right on the beach with a nice pool. Friendly and cheap. Also, down on the south end of Daytona there is also a nice Hampton Inn. Good luck!!!! If you want any suggestions for a GREAT place to eat go to the Deck Down Under which is under one of the bridge's (can't rememebr the name unforteuntly) on the south side of Daytona. Maybe the Port Orange Bridge. Have a great time!!!!

If you don't mind staying off of I-95 the Sleep Inn Ormond Beach is nice. There is a Publix(grocery store) and Wal-Mart right next door.

The rooms aren't too expensive and it includes continental breakfast. The rooms are just average size hotel rooms, no frills, but perfect for one night.

Archived