Carribean crossing on dream in april 2012

Hi is anyone going on ths cruise in april 15th 2012

i have just seen this advertised for £1299 with £100pp onboard spend for 20 nights,we are seriously thinking obout booking it.the price looks good but the only thing putting us off is the 6 days in a row at sea.

Hi there i went on this years crossing and i was worried about the 6 days at sea. But i tell you what i loved it ok so after the fourth day i wanted to see land but the experance of it was awesome. I would do it again in a few years time.:D

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone we are first time cruisers and have chosen the Carribean crossing cruise on Dream departing 8th April 2012. it lasts for 27 nights and our travel agent said we got a good deal..... £2584 each in an outside + cabin deck 7 or 9 and premium seats on plane from Manchester. We were offered the drinks package at £749 each but thought that a bit on the high side as neither of us drink that much alcohol. looking forward to the whole cruise.

you will enjoy we are going too. can i be cheeky and ask what age group are you in. just trying to find out diff ages that are going. we enjoy thomsons try ang go every year

Archived