Embassy Suites Downtown Tampa 6/18/11

Anyone who is staying there this Sat night to board the Legend Sunday am, may want to know that Metrocon is in town. The Embassy Suites are the official hotel. It may take a little extra time to get checked out or to get a bellhop, if you need one. Last year when we attended we had to wait over an hour. Just wanted to advise so you can plan accordingly.

Anyone who is staying there this Sat night to board the Legend Sunday am, may want to know that Metrocon is in town. The Embassy Suites are the official hotel. It may take a little extra time to get checked out or to get a bellhop, if you need one. Last year when we attended we had to wait over an hour. Just wanted to advise so you can plan accordingly.

silly question..who is Metrocon?? We are staying there in Dec. Is it a nice hotel?

Metrocon is an anime convention. There will be a lot of people going back and forth between the convention center and the hotel.I really enjoyed the hotel but if I wasn't there for the convention I don't think I would want to stay there during that time. The buffet breakfast was very good and the 2 hour nightly happy hour wasn't too bad either...;)

Lori

Metrocon is an anime convention. There will be a lot of people going back and forth between the convention center and the hotel.I really enjoyed the hotel but if I wasn't there for the convention I don't think I would want to stay there during that time. The buffet breakfast was very good and the 2 hour nightly happy hour wasn't too bad either...;)

Lori

thanks for the answer..We wanted something with a nice bayview for Grandma the night before we sail

Archived