Dreamworks on Freedom?

Hi folks!

We've booked our trip on the Freedom for October (booked it a while ago). I just realized (duh) that the Dreamworks premiered on the Freedom in March this year I think? Does that mean the Dreamworks characters are on all the Freedom sailings now? How do I know what characters would be on our sailing? For some reason, I cant seem to figure that out on the RCI website (either that, or I'm suuuuuuper tired!).

Can anyone comment?

Many thanks! :D

Hi folks!

We've booked our trip on the Freedom for October (booked it a while ago). I just realized (duh) that the Dreamworks premiered on the Freedom in March this year I think? Does that mean the Dreamworks characters are on all the Freedom sailings now? How do I know what characters would be on our sailing? For some reason, I cant seem to figure that out on the RCI website (either that, or I'm suuuuuuper tired!).

Can anyone comment?

Many thanks! :D

Yes the Dreamworks characters are on all of the Freedom sailings. As far as which characters are on board I don't know. I think the characters are rotated on a regular basis, so you could wind up with any of them from Shrek to the Madagascar penguins. If you have kids you'll like them, if you do not I have heard they are not really intrusive or overbearing and you may not even know they are onboard. Have fun! :D

We were on the Freedom the week of May 8th. The characters are there and can be seen frequently. They come out during the sail away party, they are in both Promenade parades, they have several pic taking sessions offered thru the week (will be in the daily compass with times and locations), and they come out and walk around the pool deck some for pics as well. I dont know all of their names but Fiona, Shrek, Pandas, Puss N Boots, the lion and several others....hope this helps.

Archived