Best time to get the best price/on-board spends?

cymro100

Hi.I've looked at various travel agents and also Princess direct but they don't seem to have any deals for Jan 2013.In view of the fact that we would be booking 18 months in advance I find this astonishing.This was an expensive cruise too ( £10000/$16000 ).

When is the best time to book with Princess?

Hi.I've looked at various travel agents and also Princess direct but they don't seem to have any deals for Jan 2013.In view of the fact that we would be booking 18 months in advance I find this astonishing.This was an expensive cruise too ( £10000/$16000 ).

When is the best time to book with Princess?

It's difficult for us folks in the colonies to give correct booking advise to U.K. cruisers.

The booking rules are drastically different. For example, I can book early to select a choice cabin and still be eligible for price drops that occur afterward. I can also cancel without penalty as long as it's before final payment. I'm not sure you can do those things.

You can, however, find a number of veteran U.K. cruisers who will be happy to help with proper advise at the Britain message board.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Archived