Splendor to Mexico, good or bad?

coolsky1994

Looking to take the Splendor to Mexico in 2013 for my senior year. I took the Mariner to mexico in 2010 and loved it, never been on Carnival and wondering if i will like it?? I will be 19 so lots of stuff for young people on board?

Looking to take the Splendor to Mexico in 2013 for my senior year. I took the Mariner to mexico in 2010 and loved it, never been on Carnival and wondering if i will like it?? I will be 19 so lots of stuff for young people on board?

Check out the mini-review I wrote upon our return.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1396262

Good

I would have loved to sail on it when I was 19. I have only cruised 3 times but the Splendor was a really good time and by far the best ship I have been on. We found plenty of things to do and Cabo was a great time (weather caused us to miss the other normal spots). It was a couple years ago but I remember dance clubs, the funniest hypnosis show (and I mean funny) but I am sure these shows change, watching football in the sports bar, mini golf, pools and spas, and plenty more. It was the best vacation so far I have been on.

We've been on the Splendor twice and would do it again even tho she's not our favorite ship (the decor and especially the layout are kind of weird), but on the other hand the crew has been the friendliest overall of any ship we've ever been on and we can have a good time anywhere anyway.

My wife and I have been on Splendor twice and Mariner of the Seas once.

We prefer Splendor because we found a lot more to do on Splendor that we enjoyed.

Are you comparing this cruise to some other vacation?

We just got back last month on Splendor. We took our 18 year old daughter and her best friend as well as other family to celebrate her graduation.

They had a fantastic time and are planning to to go back with us next April.

it is a great ship, and a great itinerary.

My sister went on the Splendor in May with 3 freinds from school as a graduation present from our parents. She had so much fun that after she called to tell me about it, I hung up the phone and went on the website and booked the Speldor for my 30th birthday in July!

My wife and I have been on Splendor twice and Mariner of the Seas once.

We prefer Splendor because we found a lot more to do on Splendor that we enjoyed.

Are you comparing this cruise to some other vacation?

No, im just comparing it to the Mariner of the Seas which i took to mexico last year.

Archived