I need more websites

As I've mentioned before, I hate shopping & would prefer to order online. I have run out of websites to search for formal dresses & need suggestions. A google search keeps bringing me back to the same ones. Here's a list of the sites I've searched:

Dillards

Nordstrom

Macys

Smart Bargains

Overstock

Bluefly

Ebay (looked under formal dresses)

JCPenney

Bealls

Chadwicks

I'm sure there was a few more, but I'm drawing a blank. :o Please, help!!! TIA :)

Try looking at Carabella.com or go back to e-bay and punch in Evening Gowns and see if you get different results. I just bought 2 gowns for $20 apiece that are just beautiful with sparkly sequins all over!:) Another couple of sites I looked at were www.dresses.com , www.cybergown.com , www.formalfashion.com , and www.discountdressup.com .Hope this helps!Jaxson

I was going to start a new thread, but this info would be perfect here. Today in the mail I got a catalog from "Boston Proper". Never heard of it. But this was a book with the sub-title "travel". TONS of amazingly cute things for travel. Clothes that pack well, dual purpose clothing, and travel bags, etc... Some of it was a bit too spendy for me. But I think for the average cruiser, they are relatively reasonable. I don't know if the website has a specific link to this travel catalog, but hopefully you can find some fun things...

bostonproper.com (obviously add the www. at the beginnning)

just got this catalog in the mail..........

http://www.midnightvelvet.com/jump.jsp?itemID=0&itemType=HOME_PAGE

some cute stuff......:)

oh.......and HSN has some great sales sometimes.........

I ordered this yesterday.

Should it be for Casual or Informal night dining or just around the ship??

http://www.midnightvelvet.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=55842&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C1365%2C1367&va=1&iProductID=55842

:p

Liz

I ordered this yesterday.

Should it be for Casual or Informal night dining or just around the ship??

http://www.midnightvelvet.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=55842&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C1365%2C1367&va=1&iProductID=55842

:p

Liz

wow - love that.....I would say it's a step up from casual but actually it would work for anything you want..........the sparklies and the watercolor print are beautiful........:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived