Goodbye

I'm a day late and a dollar short, but here are my thoughts and experiences. ;)

As one who posted about my Allure experience on the Royal boards only to have it moved to the subforum, I can tell you that I was slightly frustrated because of the intial lack of hits to my post (at last count there are over 50,000 - ultimately not a bad count! ;) ). I'm not one who needs attention, but writing a detailed review with pictures takes quite a bit of effort and time - it's nice when others notice. (BTW, there was some inconsistency about diverted posts... Radio, for example, posted his review under the main boards and it was never moved. He's one of the best on here so I assume the moderators didn't move it so others would find it easily. Maybe I'm wrong?)

Personally, I've always felt it should be the "Oasis Class" subforum or none at all. JMHO. ;)

Regardless of the rationale, I'm very happy to have Cruise Critic as a resource. Not to mention the wonderful people I've met here. :D

Michele, Radio's post was actually moved to the sub-forum, but I believe he asked (or others) to have it moved back to the main forum as he has so many followers of his live threads.

And I personally thank you for your review, I though it was wonderful and would have read it no matter where it was ;)

Michele, Radio's post was actually moved to the sub-forum, but I believe he asked (or others) to have it moved back to the main forum as he has so many followers of his live threads.

Don't ask my opinion on that. It might not be popular.

Don't ask my opinion on that. It might not be popular.

Oh you don't want to start a flaming session :p

And even though we are now on the main board, it was a valiant effort on your part to keep the Allure sub-forum. You will always be my Oasis Food Hero and Savior :D

And I personally thank you for your review, I though it was wonderful and would have read it no matter where it was ;)

Didn't realize that as took a mini-break from CC and just lucked into Radio's latest review by chance. (BTW, I have no gripe with it being on the main boards, just pointing out a little inconsistency. ;) )

At any rate, I'm glad you enjoyed my review. :) I appreciate you reading it and all your great comments. :D

Oh you don't want to start a flaming session :p

And even though we are now on the main board, it was a valiant effort on your part to keep the Allure sub-forum. You will always be my Oasis Food Hero and Savior :D

Flaming sessions are great. LOL

Brian sent me and others his food review sans "advertisements" - just his comments and pictures without the conversations. It was a great resource while planning my cruise, er, menu.

Archived