Voyager Aqua Tots feedback?

Hello,

I have posted this in Family cruising also, however, any chance families recently been on the Voyager experience the new Fisher-Price Aqua Tots program? We are sailing next month with our 14-month old and specifically selected RCI for this program.

Any info appreciated! What were the hours of the workshops, was there allotment of the toys for free time play atother times, etc.

TIA!

We are going on the Mariner in May with our 14 month old daughter and this sounds great, however, on RCI's site it states that this program is for 18-36 month olds. Hopefully they won't care about a few months, as my daughter LOVES the Little People.

My fingers are crossed...

I'm trying to find out about them too. DD 25 months and I are going on the Monarch April 4th. I'll definetly post when I get back. I know they are 45 min. sessions and like a mommy and me program and you will be given ideas to continue the theme when you are back home.

• 2 months later...

We just got back from the Rhapsody last Sunday. We did the Aqua-tots everyday except for port days. They are 45 minute sessions that include singing, stories and playtime. Pretty much you show up and learn the kid's names with a song, then a story is read and then different toys are set out to play with. There is maybe another song while playing and then a bit of coloring and a goodbye song. Everyday is a different theme-farm, people in the neighborhood, etc. The Aqua-babies is at 9:30 while the Aqua-tots is at 10:30 every morning. My daughter (who is 2) loved it, she looked forward to it. I think it is pretty much the same format for all RCI ships. We got to meet other kids and their parents and it was fun to see them around the ship and say hi.

Archived