Arcade games on Rhapsody of the Seas

They are NOT free and yes, it can get very expensive! My nephew spent his entire $100 onboard credit that I gave him on the first day.....after that he was really poor. Tell your teens to pace themselves.

if you used coins, then your teens would see the pile diminish...But, since it is credits you add to their seapass...Guess what...the money is GONE in no time!

Oh yeah, be prepared for some serious charges

Thanks for the reply. Can they use coins to operate and if so, which coins...we are from Australia

Hi Newbieoncruises,

When we went on Rhapsody in April 2010 we were offered an Arcade card where you could put credit on this card to use only for the machines.

Great idea.....so if the kids have a soda card & Arcade card all pre loaded you won't have to worry about any unexpected sea pass charges! By the way I put a stop on their sea pass for any expenditure...there really isn't anything else they need to spend onboard Rhapsody other then the shops which mine weren't really interested in-more adult stuff! Don't worry you will all have a great time....my son was 14 and daughter 11 ...we all loved it so much we are going back for the New Years Eve cruise this year son will be celebrating his 16th birthday and daughter will be 13. I probably won't see much of them!!! Have fun. Donna

• 1 year later...

Archived