booking disappeared??

dianemh

we have a guarantee H cabin, booked for our 20night Noordam cruise leaving on the 30th June.

Yesterday the HA website said we have been given H4106, so no upgrade for us... today the HA website says i dont have a booking, though, when i go to the next page, for excursions, gifts etc, my reservation is there with the res number, but no cabin number now. It doesn't say guarantee either just no space for a cabin number even. Has the HA website got a glitch or is it just our reservation???

Also, i understand that if we get H4106, will we have full length windows, so we will at least have some daylight, though no view???

we have a guarantee H cabin, booked for our 20night Noordam cruise leaving on the 30th June.

Yesterday the HA website said we have been given H4106, so no upgrade for us... today the HA website says i dont have a booking, though, when i go to the next page, for excursions, gifts etc, my reservation is there with the res number, but no cabin number now. It doesn't say guarantee either just no space for a cabin number even. Has the HA website got a glitch or is it just our reservation???

Also, i understand that if we get H4106, will we have full length windows, so we will at least have some daylight, though no view???

Why wouldn't you call HAL directly as they would better able to answer your question regarding what happened to the cabin assignment? If you booked through a TA than call the TA .

Diane, I hope it is just a glitch. Sometimes it happens:(

I just replied to you on the Sticky regarding H 4106 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29492174&postcount=756 I think you may be happy:)

Joanie

Don't get too worried, same thing happened to us once and when I checked back the day before we sailed, there was a very, very nice upgrade. One way or the other, HAL will have a cabin for you. I hope you will come back and tell us how this worked out.:)

Archived