Alaskan cruisetours for kids?

am2

I remember seeing something awhile back about Alaskan cruisetours designed with kids/families in mind. I can't remember which cruiseline and can't find anything in a search. Can anyone help me out?

We took our kids on a 5 day cruise tour after our Princess cruise in Alaska but it wasn't designed specifically for families. I haven't heard of any that were specifically targeted to families - have you tried Disney? Not sure what other line might have enough families to consider such a program. There were quite a few kids on our summer cruise to Alaska but very few on the cruise tour that went as far as Fairbanks.

Lisa

Princess has both the WOW cruisetour (pre-cruise) and FUN cruisetour (post-cruise). These are both touted as Family cruisetours.

I don't think DCL has cruisetour options. Disney does have a land program called Adventures by Disney that has an Alaska land tour. This is separate from DCL.

Archived