Don't you LOVE going to Carnival & seeing that..

6 of us

Don't you LOVE going to Carnival.com & seeing that awesome red box that says " YOu cruise in # days"? I love that box!! Makes me so sad when that box isn't there. Glad it is there today! :D.:D:D:D:D:D

Yep, love that box. Of course it was weird when it was saying thousands of days a few months ago! I just wish it didn't say so MANY days (Dec '12 ) :( But at least it's there.

WOW, you booked EARLY!!! Good for you. Good deal?

I wish I could plan ahead like that, but I am too impatient so I end up on the cheaper cruises & smaller boats. One day I hope to go big! :D

LOL...I just realized that. Today is Monday and I cruise Thursday....but it say 2 days until cruise...shouldn't it say 3. whatever....

Yes, I noticed that with my last cruise.. it doesn't count the day you leave or something. At any rate - so fun to watch that number!!

Have to agree, yes OP, you booked early. I wish we could do that.

DW's job doesn't give her the vacation schedule more then a year in advance. In fact, we booked in April for December, and no one else in her branch had even picked a vacation yet!

Glad we booked when we did. Our balcony went up for the second time since we booked.

Love that little red box! :D

(and yes, I agree, the count is 'off' by one day. :p we're driving down the day before I cruise, though, so it works for me anyway. still, my personal countdowns are 1 day more. lol! all that to say, I don't care, I still LOVE that little red box! :))

LOL...I just realized that. Today is Monday and I cruise Thursday....but it say 2 days until cruise...shouldn't it say 3. whatever....

Yeah..I think it is a couple of days different..I have a calendar that I have a countdown to my wedding and my cruise is the next day. The Carnival counter is always a few days different..and I triple checked to make sure I didn't miss any numbers or days..LOL.

I yell to my wife, We leave in xx days, and she yells back, shut up already about the freaking cruise!!!

It is nice to be able to book early, is why we are looking at our next one now, to grab the best deals. Yes, deals as in more than 1, as in, I think I have her talked into a back2back. Maybe. Wish me luck!!

About the box, one would think that modern science could come up with a way to implant 1 in your head so that everywhere you look, you see the little red box.

Just my opinion.

When I was in the USMC and guys would start counting down to how many days they had before being discharged they always deducted the last day. It was "2 days and a wake up!" That is what you are!

And I hope I don't offend anyone because this isn't meant to, but when we would get to 9 days we became " a single digit midget!":p

Archived