Don't you LOVE going to Carnival & seeing that..

6 of us

My happy, wonderful, supa-dupa, little red box says 103 & I checked today & the price went up - so woohoo early saver!! I did get a good deal! You guys that have 200 & 300 days to wait, WOW!!

I want to plan one for May for all "6 of us", I wish we could discuss deals too. :cool:

Yes, I noticed that with my last cruise.. it doesn't count the day you leave or something. At any rate - so fun to watch that number!!

I believe the days to cruise changes at noon.

09/26/2010 CARNIVAL PRIDE

01/04/2009 COSTA FORTUNA

11/09/2008 CARNIVAL LEGEND

10/20/2007 CARNIVAL GLORY

10/28/2006 CARNIVAL TRIUMPH

12/05/2004 CARNIVAL MIRACLE

10/29/2000 PARADISE

10/01/1998 TROPICALE

01/17/1997 ECSTASY

09/29/1995 ECSTASY

I yell to my wife, We leave in xx days, and she yells back, shut up already about the freaking cruise!!!

My box says 18 days and hubby says oh stop thinking about it. How is that even possible? It's against the laws of the UNIVERSE and everything!!!

It is amazing how much I rely and love that little box. When I booked a cruise last year for a cruise in Jan 11 they did a revamp of the carnival website and poof it was gone. HOLY MOLY. The complaints swarmed in. It was a living nightmare until they put it back up. I am down under 200. I love it.

Here is what I love...when I first started checking the fareviewer, to see if our rates had gone down, I had to scroll to the bottom of the list to find my cruise date. It is almost to the top of the list now...woohoo!! Dreading the 10 hour drive to get there but oh so ready to go!!!

Here is what I love...when I first started checking the fareviewer, to see if our rates had gone down, I had to scroll to the bottom of the list to find my cruise date. It is almost to the top of the list now...woohoo!! Dreading the 10 hour drive to get there but oh so ready to go!!!

I'm excited mine has finally reached the bottom of the box and I don't have to scroll down to find it anymore!!! lol! Onward and upward! :D

I dont know about iphone but for my droid i have a countdown app and its free!!!:D

Me too! A little 'days left' box with a little palm tree in the corner. Love it! I also have a countdown timer that gives me exact days, hours, minutes and seconds to sailaway. :D:D

Someone asked "who checks everyday"... I check almost everyday - anytime I am online!! Sometimes more than once :p.

I am now getting my Iphone & looking for a cruise countdown app. If you know the name of a pretty one, let me know! :D.

We are going down a day early to Port Canaveral. It is an 8 hour drive for us. That port is SOOO easy as far an embarkation & debarkation! Love it.

Someone asked "who checks everyday"... I check almost everyday - anytime I am online!! Sometimes more than once :p.

I am now getting my Iphone & looking for a cruise countdown app. If you know the name of a pretty one, let me know! :D.

We are going down a day early to Port Canaveral. It is an 8 hour drive for us. That port is SOOO easy as far an embarkation & debarkation! Love it.

A girl that I work with uses Ship Mate Carnival Cruises

YES!!! They need an Iphone App for that!! ;)

Actually I have a Ipod (touch) app on mine for Carnival Cruiselines (don't have it with me or I would tell you the exact one. When you pull the app up it does the Countdown!!!!! Of course you you get the app you have to tell it when you are cruise and you can have it countdown by months, days, hours.....

:D

Archived