Group T-shirts

VAMommy

JoeMissile

I think the T-shirts are a bit tacky also.

Always feel sorry for the teenage kids that are wearing some dayglo shirt saying something like "Sailing with the Stumfels!". I can just imagine the conversations in the cabin, "damn' it! you're going to wear that T-shirt and smile!, Grandma is paying for the cruise and she insists you wear it".

Just one cruiser's opinion, see you on Lido! [/Quote]

LOL some people just can't resist. The good news is opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one and some of them are full of $h!t.:D

Gee, such vile and vitriolic comments after I offer empathy towards teenagers. Perhaps I struck a bit too close to home?

Finally, what a nice refreshing choice of words you offer! I guess when one is unhappy with an dissenting opinion, swearing is an appropriate response. Regardless of your thoughts, enjoy your cruise!

Does anyone on here buy matching shirts for your crusing group? If so, where do you order them?

I'm thinking of getting t-shirts for me & my sistes for our Splendor cruise....I wanted something funny since I'll be celebrating a milestong birthday WITHOUT the husband and kids! ;)

Allow me to show you the OP post..look above....

They did not ask for your opinion on if they were tacky or not.

My kids are 9 and 10 and they helped design their own shirts.

So once again please refrain from Hijacking its against CC policy.:eek:

And I apologize if my quote offended you it was my OPINION that I stated...

OP have a great cruise and good luck with you shirts:D

Gee, such vile and vitriolic comments after I offer empathy towards teenagers. Perhaps I struck a bit too close to home?

Finally, what a nice refreshing choice of words you offer! I guess when one is unhappy with an dissenting opinion, swearing is an appropriate response. Regardless of your thoughts, enjoy your cruise!

Wow 100% agree. Not only are the shirts tacky, in my opinion, the language is just as low class.

Wow 100% agree. Not only are the shirts tacky, in my opinion, the language is just as low class.

I think people taking a very nice question about a fun thing to do with their family and inserting their unasked for opinion about it is low class and tacky.

I apologize VAmommy that this got hijacked by the tacky opinionated people. I hope you find what you are looking for. Don't let some people take you away from making nice shirts for your family!!

again your opinion and we all know what those are like:rolleyes:

There used to be a store in Prichard AL called Paranoid Ghetto Wear and Convenience Store that made custom tees for family reunions, groups functions, funerals and such. Sadly, they are no longer a going concern. Can't imagine how a business like that wouldn't be booming. :)

LOL some people just can't resist. The good news is opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one and some of them are full of $h!t.:D

so, it's okay for you to have an opinion, but nobody with a different opinion is allowed to post?

Many of us believe it's tacky and we will say it, regardelss how YOU feel about it.

JMHO! :D

Archived