Adventure Kart Expedition

twokids2

I don't have personal experience with this excursion, but my two sons ages 21 and 19 took this tour last year.

They both felt that while it was fun and they loved driving the karts that it wasn't worth the money it cost. (And they didn't even pay for it, I did.) The karts are two person go-kart type vehicles with roll bars. They drove them through the woods, ended up at a pit stop. From what I remember they said there was a creek and possibly a waterfall there. A little down time there and there was some sort of light snack. Granola bars, or jerky or something. Then they drove the carts back to the busses. The brochure said that at the stop there would be an optional hike to a different waterfall, but the guys said that was never mentioned during the trip.

They really did have a great time, but at a cost of almost $400 for the two of them they felt that it was very expensive. Although, I think that all the Alaskan excursions are way too expensive.

If you have any specific questions, I can ask my sons.

Lori

Thanks Lora, you just about answered my question, a friend of mine said it was good, but after thinking about what she said, she didnt say much of anything except it was fun and you got bounced around alot. That is not really what I am looking for. I want to see animals or some history. I am sure I will be changing this soon, also since we are not in this port long at all. Thanks again for the responces, was wondering if I post wrong.:eek: Off to Cancun April 1

Archived