25th Anniversary Edition - Valor Review

Sevencruiser

Yes, we had two loungers out here as well. I moved them around alot, depending on where the sun was, so they may not show in all the pictures.

I haven't looked at these for a while, but now the memories coming back really makes me want to book a cruise soon!

Thank you SO very much again, Sevencruiser! I JUST got off the phone with my PVP and booked this exact cabin 6483 for Jan 6, '13! You put just the exact information in your review I needed to see re: cabin and I thank you! We spent a great part of our Jan. '12 cruise on our balcony and I intend to do the same next Jan!. :D

CC has definitely helped me get the most out of all our cruises and your review was no different!

Thanks again!

Karen & Robert :D

Thank you SO very much again, Sevencruiser! I JUST got off the phone with my PVP and booked this exact cabin 6483 for Jan 6, '13! You put just the exact information in your review I needed to see re: cabin and I thank you! We spent a great part of our Jan. '12 cruise on our balcony and I intend to do the same next Jan!. :D

CC has definitely helped me get the most out of all our cruises and your review was no different!

Thanks again!

Karen & Robert :D

Yeah!!! Congrats...glad I could help. You're going to love this cabin. May I ask, what is your itinerary (ie. what ports)?

Yeah!!! Congrats...glad I could help. You're going to love this cabin. May I ask, what is your itinerary (ie. what ports)?

Absolutely!

1/6/2013 Miami, FL ---- 4:00 PM

1/7/2013 Nassau, the Bahamas 7:00 AM 2:00 PM

1/8/2013 Fun Day at Sea ---- ----

1/9/2013 La Romana, Dominican Republic 10:00 AM 6:00 PM

1/10/2013 San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00 AM 3:30 PM

1/11/2013 Grand Turk 11:00 AM 5:30 PM

1/12/2013 Fun Day at Sea ---- ----

1/13/2013 Miami, FL 8:00 AM ----

We've been to Nassau, but not to the other 3. Because of the 2 sea days plus short port hours; we thought we'd definitely get our money's worth out of that balcony! Love my breakfasts and "happy hours" on the back porch!!;)

Absolutely!

We've been to Nassau, but not to the other 3. Because of the 2 sea days plus short port hours; we thought we'd definitely get our money's worth out of that balcony! Love my breakfasts and "happy hours" on the back porch!!;)

Definitely some good sailaways on this itinerary. Right at happy hour, these were the best times to be on the balcony. Enjoy!

Archived