Carry on Soda and Bottle waters

Lovetrips!

Yes, you are allowed to bring it on board. Check the boards using the search function as to the best way to bring it on board. NCL serves pepsi and pepsi products, so if you are a coke person, you have an added incentive. FYI-the water served on the ship is filtered and is not bad, in fact, it is as good as some bottled waters.

I just carried on a twelve pack of Coke Zero on my cruise last week on the Spirit. Honestly, take a bottle and fill it with water from the buffet. I am somewhat of a water snob and the water on the ship tasted great.

the spirit has great ship water, we take a sippy bottle to the buffet and fill it. just don't put the bottle under the spout, use a clean glass and pour into your bottle. much easier then taken the extra weight. take as much soda as you can carry. NCL now carries pepsi products, brother-in-law took his own dr pepper, couldn't get it on the ship.

We have brought cases of soda on board no problem. Then we ran out cause the kids were giving them to friends and bought more at port...no problems. I think this next cruise we may just wait and purchase soda at ports because the stores there carry other flavors of Fanta and the kids just love it.... a special treat.

• 4 years later...

I know we can bring soda aboard NCL ships. But, the soda I like to drink is a specialty cream soda that is made in kind of a micro brew sold in organic stores. The problem with this is that they are sold only in glass bottles and only in 4/packs. Can I still bring it on board due to the bottles being glass and what would be the best way to check it with my luggage without having my luggage go to the bad luggage room?

402082_351430361555290_770802468_n.jpg.0ba7257aa891730966dc56c36b01bba6.jpg

I know we can bring soda aboard NCL ships. But, the soda I like to drink is a specialty cream soda that is made in kind of a micro brew sold in organic stores. The problem with this is that they are sold only in glass bottles and only in 4/packs. Can I still bring it on board due to the bottles being glass and what would be the best way to check it with my luggage without having my luggage go to the bad luggage room?

I've never tried glass bottles, but I would put them in my carry-on. I'd be afraid of either a)them being broken in my checked luggage or b) having to pick up your suitcase from the naughty room, since during an x-Ray they would think they were beer bottles.