Santorini boat ride

perlgirlnj

Somewhere I read that a boat ride in the caldera at Santorini was a great way to see the island (in addition to exploring Oia & Fira, of course). Has anybody done this and can you recommend an operator?

This might give you an idea. The very first clip (briefly) shows the approach from the tender, which might be enough for you

I then took the Volcano/hot (warm :)) Springs tour from where you obviously get a much longer look.

All the best, Tony

This might give you an idea. The very first clip (briefly) shows the approach from the tender, which might be enough for you
I then took the Volcano/hot (warm :)) Springs tour from where you obviously get a much longer look.

All the best, Tony

Wow, did that video ever bring back memories of Santorini! Lovely clip! We did the boat tour to the caldera, climbed the volcano and swam in the hot springs. It was a great tour which I would recommend. I can't remember the operator we used as we booked it directly at one of the many tour selling places in Santorini. We were actually there for a day when in port and then went back for a full week stay after our cruise. No need to prebook if you have more than a day there but of course if you are only there for a day in port, I would pre book independently or through the ship...my preference usually DIY.

Archived