Service levels

crestofawave

On the Seabourn Legend on the 29th July and wondered if Seabourn had got over the apparent problem of when a new ship is brought in to use, service levels drop on the others as more experienced staff are drafted in to the new ship. Are all the staff up to the mark now so this is now longer happening.

How is the service on the legend especially the restaurant

I was aboard the Legend in April for 2 weeks and the service was excellent~~ 6*'s ! Our Hotel MG was Anton Winkler ~I had not sailed with Anton, but after only a day or so I realized he is one of the best hotel managers I've ever sailed with or known. (I predict Anton will move up quickly) The dining room Maitre'D, Bogdan, also 6*'s!

As to food, two of Seabourn's star chef's were aboard ~Rodel, my

soup man, promoted to Sous Chef and June, pastry chef ~ I was so delighted to see Ian, night Bell Captain ~he delivered my early morning coffee ~ (Ian was former brass polisher)

At present Karl E. is Legend Hotel Manager ~again, one of Seabourn's TOP employees! Multi talented!:D

I have good friends aboard July 29th ~I know the sailing will be loads of fun ......wish I could be aboard!:p But, 'alas, I have family obligations during this time.

Martita B.

Archived