Dubai Airport to Cruise Terminal

Iluvcruising2

Hi everybody,

My family is considering a cruise in Dec 2011. Brilliance of the Seas from Dubai. We are 2 adults and 2 kids (5 and 6).

Any idea how to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal? How far and how much would it cost?

Cheers

Hi everybody,

My family is considering a cruise in Dec 2011. Brilliance of the Seas from Dubai. We are 2 adults and 2 kids (5 and 6).

Any idea how to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal? How far and how much would it cost?

Cheers

Taxi will be about $15.00 But with 4, figure another $5.00 as you will have to use one of the minivans.

Just an FYI-if your cruise is around the Middle East, your kids may be VERY bored. Not a lot for kids to do in most ports. Most of the beach areas SUCK when compared to US/Caribbean beaches. Middle Eastern families go to Dubai with the kids. Lots to do in Dubai but it sounds like you are going direct from the airport to the ship, so you miss Dubai. If you kids are quiet and introspective, they may enjoy the cruise. Otherwise, it may be a miserable trip.

• 1 month later...

The cruise terminal to the airport is about a 15 minute drive and taxis here are very cheap and plentiful.

We live in Dubai and took the 7 day cruise last year. I am sure your children will enjoy themselves, despite the previous poster! It is easy to organise your own trips, a visit to a camel farm would be good for them, and I think you can visit the caves from Muscat. The weather will be warm and pleasant. Enjoy!

Archived