Carnival Triumph in November...How's the weather???

Megs321

I'm looking at doing the Carnival Triumph from Galveston to Cozumel on November 3rd...How's the weather? Is it still warm enough to swim?

Sure, on the ship once you get down into the Caribbean a bit the air temp should warm up. I've been to Coz in September, October and December and it's always warm enough to swim in the ocean there.

We were able to swim last year in Nov. in Cozumel. The water was a little cool but fine.

The first sea day on the ship though it was a little chilly. We had sailed out of New Orleans and that particular week was chilly for that time of year.

The last sea day you saw more bathing suits.

After cruising in April, May, November and January...our favorite time of year is officially November. The humidity of the tropics is starting to wane and the water is still warm enough to swim. We're booking again for November for our next cruise.....if the itineraries are ever released, that is.

I have been to Cozumel in Nov., Dec., Jan. Feb/March, and in March. The weather was wonderful. The water was still warm and it was amazing. I went to the Bahamas in March this year and the water was super cold there and couldn't even get in it:( So Cozumel is a lot farther south than bahamas and it stays pretty warm there year around and water does also!!

After cruising in April, May, November and January...our favorite time of year is officially November. The humidity of the tropics is starting to wane and the water is still warm enough to swim. We're booking again for November for our next cruise.....if the itineraries are ever released, that is.

Our favorite time to cruise is November too. ;) It works out for us for a couple of reasons. My husband's job will be slowing down from their end of the fiscal year madness. It is right before the holiday season...and the weather is perfect once you get to sailing. Imagine wearing shorts in November and everybody is at home in coats, hats and gloves. :D

Archived