Need a job!!

Need some help here. Since returning from my cruise on the Legend 6/12, I find I am addicted to cruising. So to all CC members out there with some power and pull AND live in south Florida (either coast, I am not picky), I need you to set me up with a great paying job with 4-5 weeks off a year (that should be enough to satisfy my habit). You see cruising is a very addictive drug and I need it BAD. Unfortunately up here in the great white north, airfare makes this a very expensive habit. So help me out, would ya? If you want my qualifications, send me your email and I will send you my resume! Happy Cruising! :D

I've often dreamed of moving to florida after college solely for that reason.

What i would suggest is doing research-- where do you want to live, what county is best, etc.

Then, look for work in your area of expertise in the city you've found that you want to live.

you can often do interviews over the phone, and you can even look online for houses/apartments.

I am very fortunate I have a great job with 6 weeks off per year and homes in 2 port cities. When I retire in 5 years, I'll have 52 weeks off per year and 90% of my salary.

Do you need a bookkeeper? I'm willing to relocate and travel. I'll work real cheap since the Benefits will be AWESOME!!:D

Archived