Short tour? what would U recomend

ehrlichpuppy

we will be in Barbados in November & want to take a short tour. We think we want to do the brewery, but I understand the scenery is georgious (sorry I can't spell so good) Any way, we would want to know what people would recomend? There is a 3 hour tour through the cruise line that sounds like it would work for us- I think it goes to the rum distillery & Banks Beer brewery & then a beach- they don't allow you to swim tho due to alcohol consumption.

Can anyone recomend a private tour that would be similar? We do both have slight mobility issuies

• 2 weeks later...

i heard the new chocolate factory is going to be starting a tour soon. it's a real factory making chocolate from scratch. i think there's only about 40-50 companies in the world that does this traditional type of chocolate making. really close to the pier. they are called agapey chocolate factory.

We took the shuttle to the main drop off in town and walked down to the parliment building and square where many cabs are situated and created out own tour with a time frame that we liked with a cabbie. Had a great custom tour seeing both the Atlantic side (very rugged but beautiful and the Caribbean side for $65 for two of us.

i heard the new chocolate factory is going to be starting a tour soon. it's a real factory making chocolate from scratch. i think there's only about 40-50 companies in the world that does this traditional type of chocolate making. really close to the pier. they are called agapey chocolate factory.

I just went to the company's website & they are not offering tours at this time- when are they supposed to start?

• 2 months later...
We took the shuttle to the main drop off in town and walked down to the parliment building and square where many cabs are situated and created out own tour with a time frame that we liked with a cabbie. Had a great custom tour seeing both the Atlantic side (very rugged but beautiful and the Caribbean side for $65 for two of us.

Thanks for posting-- great plan

Archived