Silhouette - 10th August 2012 no aqua class?

peanut1957

I am considering booking Silhouette's Adriatic Cruise which leaves Venice on 10th August 2012. There seems to be plenty of availability in all cabin classes except for Aqua Class which is completely sold out. Would anybody know why this might be at this early stage?

Thank you.

I am considering booking Silhouette's Adriatic Cruise which leaves Venice on 10th August 2012. There seems to be plenty of availability in all cabin classes except for Aqua Class which is completely sold out. Would anybody know why this might be at this early stage?

Thank you.

I am not surprised, since this category is very popular. However, there may be some vacancies near the date for final payment.

Thank you.

Just looked on the Celebrity site and there are lots of AQ cabins available for that sailing. I believe that they have been reclassified as A1 and A2......is that what's causing the confusion:confused:

Just looked on the Celebrity site and there are lots of AQ cabins available for that sailing. I believe that they have been reclassified as A1 and A2......is that what's causing the confusion:confused:

You are correct. There are a plethora of available cabins, but none on the hump. My earlier reply was in response to a post, which I assumed had been properly researched, which, apparently was not the case. Therefore, please ignore my earlier reply.

Thank you.

Thank you. I have realised what the problem is. I need a cabin for three people and Aqua Class only take two. However, seeing "Sold Out" come up is a little misleading, what they mean is unavailable. Aqua AA cabins do seem to be sold out, but not A2 or A1.

Thank you. I have realised what the problem is. I need a cabin for three people and Aqua Class only take two. However, seeing "Sold Out" come up is a little misleading, what they mean is unavailable. Aqua AA cabins do seem to be sold out, but not A2 or A1.

What is an Aqua AA cabin?

Archived