Do the 2 bedroom family suites on the Star have a sofa bed?

rjm11

Hello! I am considering the 2 bedroom family suite on the Star (category SC), and was wondering if the bed in the small "living room" was a single sofa bed like the ones on the Pearl? We were in a courtyard villa on the Pearl, and had one person sleep on the sofa bed.... those technically slept 6 people (2 in the master, 1 on the sofa bed, and 3 in that small second bedroom with two on the futon and one on the upper bunk).

The Star SC's are listed as "5 person", so I was wondering if there was the convertible sofa bed or not.

thanks

Hello! I am considering the 2 bedroom family suite on the Star (category SC), and was wondering if the bed in the small "living room" was a single sofa bed like the ones on the Pearl? We were in a courtyard villa on the Pearl, and had one person sleep on the sofa bed.... those technically slept 6 people (2 in the master, 1 on the sofa bed, and 3 in that small second bedroom with two on the futon and one on the upper bunk).

The Star SC's are listed as "5 person", so I was wondering if there was the convertible sofa bed or not.

thanks

When we were on the Star for the PC in January of 2010, there wasn't a sofa bed in the living room. But, she has been through a refit since then, and I think they have added them.

Thanks for the reply.... I was worried about that, and would like to know before we invite a fifth! I realize they could always share the small bedroom with my two kids, but it would be nicer to have a bed in the living room....

anyone else been on the star after the refit?

Archived