Coral princess - minisuite pictures

dee66

Hi,

Does anyone have pictures of a minisuite with balcony room and bathroom on the caribe deck? I am having trouble visually how big the room is in the bathroom area and balcony. We are in the forward cabins on the caribe deck. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

We were in a mini-suite on the Grand recently and loonbeam's picture looks very much like our cabin on Dolphin. There's probably not a lot of difference between ships. Our bathroom was quite spacious compared to the balcony cabins we've previously had on Coral and Island. The room had a full-sized bathtub and that was pretty much the length of the room, with the toilet next to the tub and a counter with sink the same length as the tub.

view.sfly?fid=ef36244f7889cff1f12f12eb75ef82b5view.sfly?fid=ef36244f7889cff1f12f12eb75ef82b5

My cabin photos aren't digital but when I took a look, I don't have one of the dressing area/closet/bathroom anyway or I'd have photo-ed the photo and posted. My cabin was slightly bigger than Loonbeam's because I had a non-balcony minisuite, but the bathroom was as described by cat-tav, with the long counter across from the full-size tub.

The closet/dressing area seemed virtually identical in size to the one I had in a balcony cabin on the Crown a year later. It may have been a bit wider closet but not by that much.

Forward on Caribe is a great location -- you're going to love it!

Hi,

Does anyone have pictures of a minisuite with balcony room and bathroom on the caribe deck? I am having trouble visually how big the room is in the bathroom area and balcony. We are in the forward cabins on the caribe deck. Thanks.

I just noticed you are leaving in July, so this may be too late. But I've attached photos from our cabin, C504, a mini on the Island Princess mid-deck bump out.

Hope it helps!

DSCN0787.jpg.4896b4551d1995f10b14275138d10b52.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg.f1fac1e2f5649c432dbe52b67893aded.jpg

Archived