Carnival Dream cabin 8469

Bhauser7

Has anybody stayed in this cabin or the opposite one 8462? I have read that it does not have a couch or a chair which is ok with us because we like the bigger balcony but is it a lot smaller and/or more awkward than a regular balcony? and comments or photos would be a big help! thanks!

Seems like I saw pictures somewhere as I found them when looking as we are booked in one of them in December on the Magic. Let me see if I can find them & post the link for you.

We stayed in 8469 back in January.....Great room. There is no couch, but there is a chair in the room. There is a ton of storage in the room, we put the coffee table behind the door to have more floor space. The bed faces the large window so if you leave the curtain open you awaken to the ocean or a great view of your port of call.

It is not as spacious at the other rooms, and I would only recommend it to a couple, as there is no place for kids to sleep. We just left the door open and used the balcony the entire cruise. For us, the huge balcony far outweighs the smaller floor space.

The balcony is HUGE. Two chairs and a lounger with a table. I can't seem to find any pictures of the room, but I think I attached a picture of the balcony sitting in the lounger.

Jeff

DSC01456.jpg.4bcb3cb27c4b92d354a0b29b8d1c555a.jpg

Seems like I saw pictures somewhere as I found them when looking as we are booked in one of them in December on the Magic. Let me see if I can find them & post the link for you.

Thanks that would be great!

We stayed in 8469 back in January.....Great room. There is no couch, but there is a chair in the room. There is a ton of storage in the room, we put the coffee table behind the door to have more floor space. The bed faces the large window so if you leave the curtain open you awaken to the ocean or a great view of your port of call.

It is not as spacious at the other rooms, and I would only recommend it to a couple, as there is no place for kids to sleep. We just left the door open and used the balcony the entire cruise. For us, the huge balcony far outweighs the smaller floor space.

The balcony is HUGE. Two chairs and a lounger with a table. I can't seem to find any pictures of the room, but I think I attached a picture of the balcony sitting in the lounger.

Jeff

Awesome! Yeah its just me and the gf so we dont need a lot of space and anytime we are hanging out in the room if we aren't sleeping we are on the balcony anyways, i was just hoping that there was still enough storage for all of our stuff, and that it wasnt too awkward to move around getting dressed in the room. Yeah it is a small world, Havnt meet too many people with the same spelling outside of the family

Jeff

Awesome to hear! :)

Archived